My creative coaching programme ‘The Artist Boat’ guides artists and creatives through a set of self awareness and self development exercises.
Depending on where they’re at in their journey depends on which island they’ll travel to travel first.
Inspiration Island is one of my favourite places to be!
For me on this island there are Ted Talks, Podcasts, Art works and more!
I carve out time to be here at least twice per week – usually when I’m driving, out of energy for screen time or having a bath with the little one!
I find just being able to tune in to listen my brain takes in more than if it were a video and I don’t have to concentrate as much!
I wanted to write a post about the podcasts I’ve been listening to recently which I’ve found really helpful to that ‘anything’s possible’ mindset…
- Badasssey – these guys are very American and very awesome!
- Jen Carrington – Jen is also a coach as she describes for “big hearted creatives”
- Conversations with Yoga Girl – always “from the heart” and inspiring aligning wellness with business and magic!
- Hashtag Authentic – I discovered Sara on Instagram – there’s a whole host of topics covered related to being creative online.
- Courage and Spice – this is a newish one – enjoying discovering it!
- Soulful PR Podcast with Janet Murray – this lady really knows her stuff! She’s wise but constantly moving with the times!
I just listen to them from the podcast app on my iphone.
Do you listen to podcasts? Which ones do you enjoy? Anyone into audio books? I’ve not listened to any yet!