Word of the Year …prism
Intent – To find ways to see things differently and understand the multiple colourful opportunities at once.
- Learn SUP (Spring time)
- Continue on Plastic Free mission (every day in small ways)
- Travel regularly (at least once per season)
- Retreat twice in 2019 (May & September)
Creatively Conscious – Self Development/ Creative Mentoring Client work
- Launch podcast – ‘Being beautifully broken and brilliant’ by end of Jan
- Finish Faerie Story by Spring
- Attract dream clients for self development – ongoing
- Write x1 online course by October 2019
- Collaborate with like minded souls and brands – ongoing.
- Take more and better photos
- Be more present in person in these photos
Creatively Conscious – Arts Management Partnerships
- Expand client portfolio to include new types of clients for exciting projects and partnerships UK & beyond in incredible locations.
- Continue to work on shifting locus of control for communities who don’t have privileged access to creativity and tools to express their voice.
- Increase visibility – Create video showreel for website
And that’s all I’ve got!
Have you set any goals for 2019? Would you like some help setting them? I offer Coffee and Creativity face to face sessions in Alnwick or Newcastle that are really affordable – drop me an email to find out more.